Sunday 16 July 2017

I See Pigs Flying!

No really, I do... but regular readers know that already, and are welcome to go to the Studio and pick up their very own flying pig any time!

Hello!

What I really mean by that title is that there must be something very wrong with the world, I have another new release for you! Please don't get used to this frequency, I'm pretty sure it's not sustainable at all. Anyway, here I am relaxing on my latest release after a bout of frantic hard work:


It's the usual story of how my products come to be. I was messing around in my Princess' room trying to make it nicer for him and decided that the old armchair had to go. Then I thought a chaise would be nice so started pulling out every chaise I own, and of course none of them would do, so I made one! The result is the texture changing Tempo Chaise, available in standard and PG (no sex) versions. You can go nuts and buy the All Colours one, or choose your favourite from Checks, Daisies, Leaves, Pansies and Roses. It is for dommes and designed to co-ordinate with both the Book Nooks and the Tempo Armchairs and is in store and on the marketplace right now!



You can see the texture options and some of the animations from the marketing pics, but I thought I might show you some of the Squirms menu here, for a change, as those didn't make the cut into the adverts.





If that whet your appetite, please do head over to the newly rearranged (it was getting a bit crowded and needed a re-shuffle!) Studio to test it out for yourself and see what you think. While you're there, don't forget to pick up the Summer 2017 store gift, right beside the flying pig.

I think that's the lot for now. Until next time, I do hope all your lives are treating you well,

Bright Blessings

Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment